Owner's Benefits for listing their mountain cabin
Mountain Top Cabin Rentals Property Management
Mountain Top Cabin Rentals manages privately owned cabins. Make an appointment to discuss your property with one of our staff to see what Mountain Top Cabin Rentals can do for you, the property owner. First check out our qualifications. Then check our “Sign-on Special” listed at the bottom of this page. Compare what Mountain Top Cabin Rentals can do for you, and I’m sure you’ll agree we are the best choice for your cabin rental management.
- We provide extensive advertising in local and out of town newspapers, magazines, websites, and web links to Fannin County Chamber of Commerce and Fannin Lodging/Hospitality Association.
- Mountain Top Cabin Rentals has one of the top websites in the area and is high on the search engines. This will assure your property is kept rented as often as possible.
- We handle all the reservations, accounting and sales/lodging taxes. You will receive a monthly statement along with your check. There are NO cleaning fees charged to the owner, unless of course the owner or family / guests have occupied the property.
- By having qualified housekeepers and maintenance personnel available on call to handle all those annoying “little things” Mountain Top Cabin Rentals relieves the owner of these constant chores.
- We make checks between rentals to catch damage billable to guests, relieving the owner of extra costs. Our professional, experienced staff provides excellent customer service in representing your property.
- Mark Burger, principal partner, has more than 18 years in the housing/building/real estate business. Our reservations/office staff has more than 10 cumulative years in the vacation rental business. We believe we are in a very unique position to offer a property owner a definite edge on the rental market.
Why should you let your cabin sit empty most of the year when we can help you recover some of your expenses and give you some income? Contact one of our staff to discuss your property today!